Custom Personal Circles and The Soul Circle Process
Every Circle is a Custom Process:
Each Soul Circle comes with a message for it’s recipient, a Soul Reading, which will be written and emailed to you with the digital image of your Soul Circle. You may also choose a size for your framed print that will be mailed to you separately. (up to 12″ x16″).
Start by making your Initial Deposit of $2500.
This reserves Rita Roberts to fully connect with your own soul’s guides to bring the unique, immortal expression of you into visual form. You will receive a high resolution digital image and your reading once it is completed, plus the opportunity to have included follow-up guidance and assistance. Rita’s FULL FOCUS and DEVOTION to your wellness and development comes to those willing to dedicate themselves to having their own one-of-a-kind Soul Circle made for them.
Additional options can be discussed and ordered in your scheduled consult:
- Receiving the Original in the mail.
- Ordering framed prints ranging in sizes up to 12″ x 16″
- Canvas painted circles.
- T-shirts or other products with your circle to be ordered through our fulfillment partners.
- A custom guided meditation based on your Circle.
- Any ongoing guided assistance through your soul and life upgrades.
*You will be forwarded to a scheduling calendar after your payment to schedule your consult with Rita.
Monthly assistance for any of the above services
Includes unlimited email or messaging communication.
- Weekly 30 – 60 minute call to help you interpret the evidence you receive and guidance toward the next step. Support to help you understand and believe that your guides are in fact guiding you toward an outcome that is most beneficial to your soul or the soul of your company and/or product/brand.
- Additional readings from your guides and mine, as they come. Answers to your questions or experiments to explore and expand your own confidence, faith, awareness.
- An eventual goal toward allowing the guidance to come to you directly. Assistance toward getting more acquainted with your own intuition and knowing.
- Health issues may also be touched upon in these weekly readings.
- Additional guidance billed at $1000/month.
Contact Rita directly to inquire about monthly assistance.
* 8.5% sales tax will be added for Colorado residents.
* $15 standard shipping and insuring costs will be added for US addresses for mailed prints and originals.
* For International Shipping and those wishing additional matting and/or framing services (or custom larger sizes), customers should first contact Rita directly via email for a Custom Order quote.
Each circle brings messages and/or parables with it for your learning and expansion. Rita is a conduit while she draws your circle and then meditates with it. These messages are specific to you and your life and will be emailed to you.
To Contact Rita and inquire about a Custom Order, International Shipping, or additional matting and framing of your Circle; or for general questions; send an email message to Rita@RitaRoberts.com.
Your Circle is a One-of-a-Kind, curated meditation tool and art piece, created in collaboration with you.
NOTE: One Month of guidance and assistance is included in the price of your Custom Soul Circle.
PLEASE READ!! 3-Step Process!
After placing your order:
- You will be auto-forwarded to a page to schedule a 30-minute phone consultation.
- After scheduling, you’ll be taken to a pre-consult questionnaire.
- This is an opportunity to provide some written information about yourself — a brief description of your current life, what your passions are, what you feel is a sticking point at the moment, or the place you’d like to move into within yourself.
The goal of the Soul Circle is to guide you, your choices, actions, beliefs and feelings about yourself to being more truthful. In other words, to integrate the you which operates in the world with your soul and all the gifts which are unique to you but might be buried beneath a thin layer or a giant mountain of faulty information.
If it’s an outer goal you’re working toward, the Circle still tend to address the inner condition. We have to become the person who would have that external thing or situation — job, money, health, achievement, etc.
Once you receive your circle, your part is to dedicate yourself to meditating with it.
Use your Soul Circle to start your meditations or for the entire session, whichever feels right to you. I recommend at least 20 minutes twice a day, but one hour sessions are better, even longer still if you feel called to stay in that state.
Focus on the Circle, allow any thoughts or feelings to come up, just note what they are, you’ll feel it if it’s significant and coming from a greater knowing. Keep your eyes open for as long as you wish. If your mind wanders while your eyes are closed, use a mental image of your Circle to bring the mind back to a quiet state.
Even while you’re not meditating, know that the Circle carries energy with it — you don’t have to attend to every detail, let the Circle do some of the work for you. Choose ease.